July 2018 marks the 60th year anniversary of C & W Appliance Service.
Founded in 1958 by Wayne Thompson and Chuck Gregory, C & W began as a two-man operation servicing appliances and installing window air conditioners.
As their company grew, the partners were approached by companies such as Amana and White’s Auto, companies who wanted to partner with the best.
Their well-earned reputation for unparalleled service excellence came to the attention of some high-end appliance manufacturers and C&W Appliance Service began their decades-long affiliation with Sub-Zero, Wolf, Asko and others.
Today, they provide service and repairs to a wide variety of major brands including Sub-Zero, Wolf, Asko, Broan, Cove, Scotsman and many more. They are the only Sub-Zero premier partner in the Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio and Austin area.
The last 60 years have seen enormous changes economically, socially, and politically. We’ve been through a dozen Presidents from Eisenhower to Trump, and almost as many recessions. How does a company not merely survive all the change, but thrive? Simple! In the words of C & W’s President, Dave Thompson, “do the right thing”.
What does “do the right thing” mean in practical terms? It means providing the very best to customers. Here’s how:
- Customer Service. The technician will call you the morning of your scheduled service day and will give you a two-hour window so you know when to expect him.
- Answers. The technician will clearly explain the source of the problem before repairing your appliance.
- Training. C&W’s technicians undergo rigorous and ongoing training to keep current on the latest features and technological developments.
- Solutions. Not only will the technician thoroughly service your appliance, he is often able to give you tips on how to care for and get the most out of it.
- Versatility. C&W services many different brands and types of appliances.
- Accountability. Work is not subcontracted. Every technician is a C&W employee who understands the importance of fast, efficient repairs and who treats customers with courtesy and respect.
- Equipment. C&W has its own fleet of service trucks stocked with the most commonly needed repair parts.
- Accessibility. C&W is just a phone call away. Or, if you prefer, you can file a service request form online.
- Coverage. C&W covers hundreds of miles to services customers in a large geographical area from Dallas-Fort Worth to San Antonio and everywhere in between.
- Customer Focus. Nothing is more important to C&W than the customer being satisfied. In the words of one of the founders of C&W, Wayne Thompson, “Thanks to our customers who have given us business all these years. Without you we could not have been here for this many years.”
C&W Appliance Service has won numerous industry awards for customer satisfaction and technical expertise and appointments to the Board of Directors of the National Association of Service Dealers.
That’s why so many of C&W’s customers are long-term repeat customers and some of them are even second-generation customers who want the same outstanding service their parents have been getting for 60 years!
C&W’s commitment to excellence of customer care ensures that they will be around for years to come. So here’s to the next 60 years of incomparable customer service!
Join the growing number of people who enjoy the finest in appliance repair and maintenance. Call C&W Appliance Service at (855) 358-1496 or (214) 358-1496.