Although none of the C&W Appliance Service team has shown any symptoms of having been infected with the COVID-19 virus, we are very mindful of our responsibility to protect our customers and staff.
We have implemented all of the CDC recommendations for the containment of this virus, including the following steps:
- Any employee who is sick will stay at home until he or she recovers fully.
- Any employee who exhibits any symptoms of this illness at work will immediately be sent home.
- Any employee who is caring for a sick family member will be required to stay at home.
- All personnel are required to practice respiratory etiquette (coughing or sneezing into tissues).
- Disposable tissues and hand sanitizers have been provided at all desks and workstations.
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer is being strongly urged.
- Frequent sanitizing of surfaces in the office (desks, computer components, doorknobs, etc) is being practiced.
- Non-essential travel is cancelled.
- Large workforce business and social gatherings are cancelled.
Other internal measures to monitor and minimize risk of infection from outside sources such as suppliers and other supply chain members have been implemented.
A further important aspect to the containment of this virus is that we do not subcontract work to others. As always, only C&W Appliance Service employees will be sent to your home.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will immediately implement any additional measures recommended by the CDC.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.